Papaya salad is simple, healthy and absolutely delicious. It quickly became a favourite lunchtime snack of ours, and we were very happy to find out how easy it was to make!
Here is our favourite Papaya Salad recipe;
- 100g shredded green papaya
- 20g shredded carrot
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 birds eye chili’s
- 1 quartered tomato
- 1 quartered onion
- 2 sliced long beans
- 1 tsp roasted peanuts
- 1 tsp palm sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp lime juice
- Crush the chili, garlic and long beans in a mortar.
- Add palm sugar, fish sauce, lime juice, tomato and mix until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the shredded papaya and carrot – gently crush.
- Pour onto a dish to serve and sprinkle peanuts on top.